Robert Rose Law,
414 North Service Rd E,Suite 200,
ON L6H 5R2
The following posts will provide helpful information about completing your ... read more
A list of key questions a seller or buyer would have about completing the purchase.
Your Real Estate Lawyer in Oakville
The firm operates alm... read more
You have scored '' out of 9
OOPPS - sounds like you would really benefit from some real estate legal advice before purchasing your home.
1. An owner refuses to accept a full-price offer in exact accordance with an exclusive listing. A proper action would be the:
D. Broker suing for the commission.
2. An agent was entitled to a commission for a sale made after his or her listing expired. The reason was
B. There was a Holdover Clause.
3. A real estate purchase contract would be least likely to contain a.
A. Insurance clause.
4. Private listings require:
D. The signature of the owner.
5. Procuring cause would be most important to a broker in the case of a.
A. Open listing.
6. An agreement that need not be in writing is a:
C. Non- Binding
7. The “as is” clause should provide a right of the purchaser to:
D. Purchasing the property with no home inspection, or warranty regarding the condition of the property
8. The commission set forth in the listing differs from the commission set forth in the purchase contract signed by the owner and agent. The commission to be paid would be:
B. The commission set forth in the purchase contract.
9. An acceptance varies from the offer as to the closing date. This is:
A. A counter offer.
Here are some resources that you might want to consider:
How Can a Real Estate Lawyer Help When Purchasing a Home in Canada?
Finding the right home for your needs
Tips for First Time Home Buyers: (Ebook)